Trying to move on

Everything hurts.
Your actions.
Your silence.
Your ego.
Your hate.
YOU. Oh God, you!

I feel like screaming, shouting. I want someone to lean on.
But I want that someone to be you.
I want to be loved, but only by you.
But also, I want to be alone from everything and everyone.
I don’t want people to know that I am about to break.
I am trying not to miss you.
But all I can do is, think of you.
Every time, every minute. You’re on my mind.
Somedays I miss you so much that it is difficult for me  to hide the feelings.
Other days, I am so busy with myself that I don’t have any thoughts about you.
Missing you is like a routine.
I miss you whenever I see two lovers.
I miss you on the days I go to Mandir.
I miss you when I eat something you like or whenever I need a hug.
I miss you in the deepest forms of passion.
I miss you when the clock striked 11:11
I missed you when you texted me “I miss you.”
I have missed you at night when I wanted to just hug you and sleep.

~I wish you missed me the way I miss you.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move On Series(Horrifying Days)

Ankahi Baatein

Move On Series( Screaming Days)