Move On Series( Screaming Days)



 
🌸Day 1, 2:56 pm
“It’s over.”
A message peeped on the screen.
Tears fell down my eyes, as I replied – “K. If that’s what you want.”
It felt like the world came to an end. Losing you was my biggest fear and the worst nightmare.

🌸Day 5, 3:43 am
Oh I wished, if I understood how –
“Have dinner on time, take care” turned into “It’s your wish to eat or not, bye.”
“Baby, I am yours” turned into “Am I yours?”
“I’ll be there in five” turned into “I don’t have time today”
“Never going to let you sleep crying” turned into “Don’t text me now, bye”
“I love you so much, please never leave me behind” turned into “I hate you,  don’t want to see your face now”
Oh I wish, he knew how much he hurt me with his words.
His words hurt her more than his silence.

 

🌸Day 9, 2:23 am
Saying goodbye to you was the hardest thing to do.
It felt like those words got stuck inside my mouth. I couldn’t utter any word, all I could do was just watch you leave and do nothing about it.
God, how can I explain that feeling.
That feeling of nothingness, incompleteness.


🌸Day 11, 4:11 am
You’re in my 4 am thoughts.
You’re in my 4 pm thoughts.
to be honest there is no time
when I don’t think of you,
or miss you.
Do you miss me
like I miss you?
Do you think of me
like I think of you?
 

🌸Day 15, 11:11 am
I wish. him to be happy.
even if it is without me.
Keep him happy, keep him safe.
May he achieve all his
dreams,
goals, and
himself.
Oh I wish, my 11:11 wishes were always with you.
I wish I wished for something else back then.
I wish, I wished for us, instead of you.

 

 

🌸Day 17, 9:00 am
I wear your t-shirt and watch your favorite movie this morning.
I made coffee, with exactly two spoons of sugar and rested on the couch.
It felt like, the world took a turn in just few seconds.
For a moment it felt like nothing has changed, and in another moment the reality striked, hard.

I can’t run away from memories,
but I can run away from you.

🌸Day 20, 4:14 pm
Everything hurts.
Your actions.
Your silence.
Your ego.
Your hate.
YOU. Oh God, you!

✨I feel like screaming, shouting. I want someone to lean on.
But I want that someone to be you.
I want to be loved, but only by you.
But also, I want to be alone from everything and everyone.
I don’t want people to know that I am about to break.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move On Series(Horrifying Days)

Ankahi Baatein