I MISS YOU MUMMA

Dear Mumma✨
Seeing you smile is possibly the best thing of the day❤
I LOVE YOU MUMMA🤍

Waking up with your morning kiss and soft touch on my head is possibly the best feeling ever😘 Getting the half empty shampoo replaced by a new one & clothes on the bed right after bathing is something that only you could do. Knowing that I am late for school, wrapping up my breakfast quickly in the tiffin box, ignoring my screaming is something Dad could never do. While rushing away and slamming the door, I used to stop for slight two seconds and I still miss that kiss you used to give me & how sweetly you used to say, “Bye, come soon. I’ll wait.🥺
Oh God, I swear no one could ever wait for me that way like you used to.



🌸I LOVE YOU,MUMMA❤


I miss how you used to cook my favorite food for lunch & used to wait for me so that we can eat together. Oh god, how much I miss the taste of your hand, I miss how you used to make me eat while I used to check my phone for all unnecessary stuff.
I remember how I used to throw socks on the floor, the shirt on the bed and shoes all soiled up outside my room. You always used to scold me for this.



🌸I MISS YOUR SCOLDINGS, MUMMA❤


I miss that time how I used to rush for my tuitions at four and you used to help me put my books in the bag and tie my hair fast enough. Mom, dad could never make my hair so perfect like you used to do. These days my hair are messed up all the time.



🌸I MISS YOUR TOUCH,MUMMA❤


I miss how you used to wait for me in the evening and finish all your work so that we can spend time together. Mom, I am sorry for not listening to you and not giving you time when you waited for me all day long. I am sorry for being so stupid and not seeing how understanding you were with me.



🌸I MISS HOW YOU USED TO UNDERSTAND ME, MUMMA❤


I remember your scolding when I used to have dinner late at night. Oh God, I was so stupid to miss all our family dinners. I remember how you used to keep my plate and cover my food with another plate on the side of my bed. How stupid I was, when I slept late after studying and didn’t have dinner. I know you noticed everything Mom. I miss how you used to cover me up with the blanket late at night and made me feel comfortable in my sleep.
I still remember, I had this habit of waking up thirsty at 3 in the middle of night and how you used to keep a water bottle right next to my bed so that I don’t have to get up and go out for water.



🌸I MISS YOUR CARE,MUMMA❤
           🤍I LOVE YOU MUMMA😘

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Move On Series(Horrifying Days)

Ankahi Baatein

Move On Series( Screaming Days)