Move On Series(Horrifying Days)

🌸Day 27, 6:23 pm
I am trying not to miss you.
But all I can do is, think of you.
Every time, every minute. You’re on my mind.
Somedays I miss you so much that it is difficult for me  to hide the feelings.
➡️Other days, I am so busy with myself that I don’t have any thoughts about you.
 

🌸Day 30, 4:14 am
I don’t know what is difficult.
not missing you or unloving you.

 

🌸Day 36, 7:30 pm
-Missing you is like a routine.
I missed you when you texted me “I miss you.”
I have missed you at night when I wanted to just hug you and sleep.

➡️I wish you missed me the way I miss you.

🌸Day 46, 4:20 am
I have missed you,
cried for you,
been in darkness for you,
been vulnerable for you,
smoked cigarettes in memory of you,
inhaled every puff of smoke
and exhaled every memory of us.
Realizing, it only comes back to me.
How much I try to let it go,
it comes back running to me.
You come back running to me.

 

 

🌸Day 50, 10:45 pm
I have been going to the same park these days.
I have lied down on the grass, looking at the same sky as yours.
Tracing the same stars, thinking to be with you.
Do you still trace the stars like before?
Do you still watch the moon like you used to?


➡️Do you still watch the moon like you used to?

🌸Day 54, 6:23 am
Today, I deleted your contact, your pictures, your messages.
But oh God, tell me how do I delete memories with you?
➡️How do I un-love you? How do I escape, from loving you?

 

🌸Day 59, 6:26 pm

When I am alone, there are so many things on my mind.
I think, if I could have asked you to stay. Then I think would you have stayed?
Or maybe the things we could have done to make it better.
I think, what else could I have done to not let it fall apart?
I think what if you ever come back?
Or maybe what if one day, I come back to you, what would you do?
Keep me? Or let me go?
Or worse, what if I see you with someone else, happy?
 

🌸Day 60, 4:14 pm
I died twice : The first time I saw you with someone else.
The last time I saw you walk away from me.
-You made me do it.
you knew it hurt me. But you did it anyway.🖤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ankahi Baatein

Move On Series( Screaming Days)